In the constant strive to improve, Astralis have today announced a new co-operation with the organization behind the fitness drink NOCCO, which on top of brand activation and exposure for NOCCO will include Astralis in the group of NOCCO Ambassadors together with the Swedish national ice hockey team, NFL pro Andreas Knappe and the two Olympic swimmers Michelle Coleman and gold medalist Pernille Blume.
Kasper Hvidt, Director of Sports, RFRSH, representing Astralis:
– Just like in any traditional sport, we focus on improving the performance of the individual players and of the team as a group. We invest significantly in facilities, training methods, data analytics, the mental set-up and improving the individual player’s physical condition without compromising the nature of esports. The physical condition of a player decides how focused he or she can remain under hours of pressure, and it can decide who wins and who loses games.
– It really doesn’t matter if you’re Astralis, if you play for fun or if you’re doing something completely different. You always want to perform better by staying fit and living a healthy life, and for us, it makes complete sense to work with a company like NOCCO. We strive to improve in every aspect of what we do and we strongly believe that this partnership and everything included will help us to achieve more.
– We are looking most forward to working with the organization and the team of ambassadors. Having been a top athlete myself, performing on the highest level, I know how much it means to be able to share, be inspired and constantly evolve as a person and as an athlete, Hvidt comments.
Emil Dreyer, Brand Manager, NOCCO, elaborates:
– NOCCO is a fitness brand and has so far been focused on the physical side of sports. We are all about performance, though, and after being introduced to Astralis and the RFRSH organization, we have no hesitation to enter the world of esports. The way RFRSH works on a strategic level and day to day to facilitate the best possible conditions for the players is on par with the best sports organizations out there, and what Astralis has achieved through dedication, skills, preparation and a willingness to go different ways is unique.
– It is imperative for a brand like NOCCO only to be associated with absolute top athletes, and we are proud to include and introduce Astralis to our corps of ambassadors. They will enter a group of top athletes who also strive to constantly improve their own performance, and we believe connecting the athletes in this context will be an inspiration to all. How and where this will take place, we will be announced as we go along.
– At the same time, esports and Astralis set new standards for our commercial possibilities and potential and the ambition for NOCCO is to take full advantage of RFRSH’s network, digital channels and general strength to take on our biggest competitors out there.
NOCCO is a functional drink, combining taste, vitamins, caffeine and amino acids for the athlete who has an extreme focus on performance.